A pro of IVF is that a couple who is having trouble conniving a child can have a baby that is biologically theirs. A con is that several embryos are created and the ones that are not used are destroyed or frozen and if life begins at the moment of conception then this is wrong. I do not agree with the Church's teaching and although they are right about the destroying of embryos I think IVF can be a wonderful thing as well. If a couple wants a baby it is a great thing that science has come far enough to allow them a chance. But even if it does not work couples can always adopt. I think the cost of IVF seems a little high and it because a rich peoples advantage which seems wrong. Although adoption is also expensive which seems wrong is well. Of course everyone is not fit to be a parent, but making it a matter of finance seems wrong.
No comments:
Post a Comment