Monday, May 19, 2014

The Way

The Way was a truly inspiring film that I enjoyed immensely. Each pilgrim changed as the story went on all because of the amazing trek they took along El Camino The most inspiring part was the love Tom felt for his son Daniel and the transformation he went through from the beginning of the story to the end. . I think the idea of a pilgrimage is excellent. I had never heard of this trail before the movie, but I would love to walk it someday. Being away from distractions and focusing on the here and now is important and I think a pilgrimage like El Camino is a perfect place to do that. My favorite character Yoast, from Denmark, started walking the trail to loose weight, but by the end he realized that he has to be confident with the way he is if he wants his wife to love him. I think that is a great message because it is relatable and it was the most relatable story out of all four pilgrims to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment