In my life the domestic church is very prominent in my life. I have been brought up on Catholic teachings and values my entire life directly and indirectly. Ever since I can remember I have been attending Church with my family every Sunday. Additionally my parents put me in Catholic School from the age of 5 until the age of 18. Also my parents try and set a good example of faith and Catholic values every day. In He's Just Not That Into You the pro of changing marriage is that couples can fully share in love and love the other person instead of the marriage only being about having children. However, marriage is also viewed as unnecessary and pointless which is bad because it is a wonderful thing to enjoin a man and a woman in matrimony.
I am attending college so I am happy to hear I will be less likely to get divorced. At this time in my life I am unsure of whether or not I want to establish a domestic church in my home. I would love to one day get married, but I feel like my faith has to be strengthened before I can teach my children and set a good catholic example for my children. Perhaps as I grow older I will feel more strongly one way or the other.
No comments:
Post a Comment